It is a joy experiencing life with those you love.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
New Year, New Blog
So I have reached my limit on pictures on this blog. Instead of paying $$, I am starting a new blog. Join us at ryandbritfamily.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!!
I found a new way to fix this (because I filled my new blog in 10 months!) for when it happens again. Make a new gmail account and add it as another contributor in the settings. Then you can upload pictures from that account and don't have to change the blog address and you can still access everything from the old email.
1 comment:
I found a new way to fix this (because I filled my new blog in 10 months!) for when it happens again. Make a new gmail account and add it as another contributor in the settings. Then you can upload pictures from that account and don't have to change the blog address and you can still access everything from the old email.
Post a Comment