
Yesterday, I had to stop at the grocery store for a few things I need for my pack dinner I am making tonight for 80 people. Exciting, huh? Anyway, after we got home, Carson was hiding something behind his back from me and immediately went into the playroom to play with the door shut. I thought it was the toy he got from Wendy's when we went to lunch with Grandma Joan this week, so I didn't think anything of it. Last night, I was putting away clothes and heard something in Carson's pocket. I found these three weird acorn looking things. I am not even sure what they are or why? I am still puzzled. So this morning when Carson woke up, we had a talk about stealing. Did I do the right thing? Should I take these back to the store? Am I raising a little thief?
7 comments:
Yay! Another blog for me to read : ). It looks great! Mine is www.imthetamamamma.blogspot.com. See ya tonight!
LOL! I think all of us have had a little thief. They grow out of it.
How funny. I think its a stage, he'll grow out of it. He's not a thief, its kind of funny though. How did your pack dinner go?
That's funny. I'm glad you started a blog!
Hi Britney, I stumbled onto your blog. Hope it's okay. It will be fun to see what you are up to. If you want an invite to mine. Email me at shaneandashlee@yahoo.com.
Your boy's are so cute. You will have fun blogging about them!!
Britney I am so excited you are finally blogging. Carson will grow out of it I'm sure.
Post a Comment