Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wy Wy




I haven't had a chance to write anything about Wyatt yet. I thought I would do a top ten of the things I love about my boys. Today I will start with
my little Wy Wy.

1. I love when I tell him "I love you", he does the "I love you" sign back to me.
He started doing this all by himself, and it is so so cute!

2. I love his cute dimples he got from his dad.

3. He has such a funny laugh and is so fun to tickle. (Who did he get that from???)

4. Every night he likes to be rocked and sang to while he drinks his milk before bed. I love this time we have together just the two of us.

5. When I drop him off on my way to work, I love that he doesn't want me to leave him. This also totally breaks my heart!

6. He is starting to run everywhere he goes. Too bad he usually stops by falling. Yikes!

7. I love he is learning to stand up for himself. He isn't afraid of Carson and will fight back when necessary, even though he usually misses because those darn arms aren't long enough yet!

8. He loves to ride the four wheeler at Grandpa's and isn't afraid of anything.
(Do I really love that???)

9. He still takes long naps!

10. I love his big brown eyes! Wyatt is a very happy, funny, lovable kid. He usually has a hug or kiss to share. He is such joy. We are so blessed to have him in our family.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

Awwww...Cute little Wy Wy.

Lynette Callister said...

Hey you! I found your blog while I was blurking around, good to see your cute family. keep in touch I'm at callisterclan.blogspot.com

marci said...

What a cute little boy!

Ryan and Crystal said...

Little Wy Wy. I love him. I love his smile!!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Our kiddos are almost the exact same age--kinda funny. Let me know when it's time for another one! Maybe a girl for you and a boy for me the next time around. :)

Amber said...

He is a cute little guy! So sweet.

Teresa said...

He has the face that will melt your heart!! What a cute little man! I love him too!