Friday, June 3, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation!!

Carson had his kindergarten graduation on Wednesday, June 1st. He will graduate in 2023! Holy moly!

He did so great and we were so proud of him! This year seems to have gone by so fast!
They did a slide show of all of the kids and played the song, "Let Them Be Little". I listened to that song all the time when Carson was a baby. I couldn't hold back the tears at graduation. I'm usually not a crier, but I was that day. And even Ryan admitted to feeling a bit emotional. :) We went to his classroom after where he got his diploma.


Wyatt was super!
Easton had enough by this point. I think he was trying to make a break for the door.
Carson loved his teacher, Mrs. Ashworth. She always had good things to tell us about Carson.
Carson has done so well and has had a great year. He is super smart, an amazing reader, and has a lot of friends. I hope this trend continues through his school years.





Pictures with his brothers.


And with some of his buddies. (Carson, Tegan, Jack, and Wesley)

Not the best family picture, but we are all together! After, we picked up lunch and had a picnic at a park. It was fun to spend the day together and celebrate Carson!Today was his last day at Saratoga Shores. Now for a fun filled summer!


Here is the video of Carson saying his part. What more can I say? I'm one proud mama!






4 comments:

Amber said...

What a sweet little boy and a wonderful graduation!

Preston and Keri said...

Aww,so fun! And just think...all day school next year! YAY! =)

Teresa said...

Congratulations Carson!! He's getting bigger by the minute. You have such a darling family and I'm super excited to see them. :)

J♥M said...

Oh my! I can't believe how grown up he is! I love that song! I hope you guys are having a super summer!