I thought it would be fun to take pictures of some of the neighborhood kids my boys play with. I'm sure they will want to remember who they played with when they were little. You may wonder if their parents want me posting their kids on my blog, but I figure if they are here daily for hours on end, that I can do what I want. I will change the names just for fun.
Toey, Chevy, Carson, and Margaret.
Wyatt & Honest Abe
Wyatt, Brinners, Princess, and Carson (nice pose, Dude!).
Super K
I still need to get pictures of a couple more kiddos. The boys do play with a lot of girls though! It is definitely fun living in a neighborhood with a lot of kids!
I still need to get pictures of a couple more kiddos. The boys do play with a lot of girls though! It is definitely fun living in a neighborhood with a lot of kids!
4 comments:
That is a great idea. I am certain your kids will love looking back at those pictures.
Love the names you chose! What would my fake name be?? =)
You're so nice to be the neighborhood friend host! I wish we lived over there so my kids would have some friends to play with!
You'll be so glad you did this! I'll bet all those kids have a great time at your house!
I want to move right by you too so that my kids can join in on all the fun.
Post a Comment