Friday, July 6, 2012

Swimming Lessons

I found Monique through KSL and signed the kids up for swimming lessons with her.  She was a great teacher and they learned so much and had a lot of fun.

Carson swims the front stroke really well and needs just a little more practice with the back stroke and elementary backstroke.  Monique was very impressed with  how well Wyatt did for his young age and he has the breathing down really well.  Great job boys, now we just need to get to the pool and practice! 

2 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Let's plan a day this summer to take our kids swimming--I am being serious! Anna now lives in the Fox's old home and the swimming pool is SO fun. I think it would be awesome to get together...let me know :)

J♥M said...

I so bad need my kids to learn to swim! Yay for a great teacher!