



Seriously adorable!
Easton is busy busy busy these days! He loves being outside, but it's kind of a nightmare! He puts everything in his mouth. I've had to
finger sweep his mouth so often that now he just sees me coming and spits it out or hurries and
swallows it. He is also talking more and specifically will say Mama for me or
Dada for Ryan (I've been a bit worried about him, but he does have two older brothers who talk a ton. It is sometimes hard to get a word in around here!) He is taking steps by himself, and I'm sure as soon as he gets some confidence will be walking and getting into even more trouble! Love you, Baby E!
3 comments:
Must be the age? Or could it be "boys"? Cohen never, ever sits still. It's a good thing they are so cute, right? Otherwise we would have to put them on ebay. Haha, totally kidding. :)
My younger two were a lot later at talking too and I am sure it is because like you said it is pretty hard to get a word in =).
I love that you finally have one that gets into things. He's a cutie!
Post a Comment