Let's do it again sometime, Wy!!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Date Night
Saturday night I went out with the funniest, cutest, sweetest, most adorable guy in the world. We had a super fun time together. We had dinner, went on a bike ride, then got snow cones. It started raining, but we took cover and got to enjoy a rainbow together. It wasn't anything romantical, but definitely one of the funnest dates I have been on. Although he is a little short and young for me...
Let's do it again sometime, Wy!!
Let's do it again sometime, Wy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a lucky gal you are to spend time with such a handsome little guy. He is adorable.
What a great mama! He looks thrilled to have some one on one time.
Awww, so fun! He has to be the best looking guy I've seen in a loooong time! So way to go Brit!
What a fun idea! You are a great mom!
Post a Comment