Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What have we been up to?

It has been a busy summer and is going by so fast! We have spent a lot of time in the car driving to Grandma's house, the splash park with neighbor friends, swimming a couple of times, and of course the boys' least favorite--shopping or running errands. Easton has been working on his Yoga.

Check out that form!
Carson and Wyatt have pretty much been living outside. They love riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, running through sprinklers, and playing with friends. (The worst punishment they think they can receive is not being able to play with friends!) Ryan has been working very hard on the basement!
This is the family room after the framing was done.This is the bathroom. The door on the left goes into the playroom & I'm standing in the doorway that opens from the family room.Here is the family room after dry wall.I talked Ryan into making this little play area under the stairs for the boys. They are so excited to play in there! I'm thinking of somehow making it a fort, so if you have any ideas--send them my way! Saturday we got shelving in the playroom closet and bathroom done and some cabinets in the family room. Right now we/Ryan is putting on baseboards and getting ready to paint. So, more pictures to come!

5 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Ha Ha! I LOVE Easton's yoga move! And your basement is looking great!!!

Michelle said...

Your boys are so cute! And way to go on the basement... it looks awesome! Want to come work on my house next?

Teresa said...

Hurray for the basement!! It look awesome! Can I live in it? ;) Love the cute pictures of your boys!!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Thanks to you and your cute family for stopping by the other night. It was so nice to catch up and see those handsome boys in person. And seriously, Britney--you get prettier every time I see you. Your basement looks awesome, I can't wait to see it finished. It will be worth the time/money/work. :)

Lydia Story said...

I love your little fort under the stairs! Way to go Ryan! It looks great. And I love the Yoga!