Monday, August 22, 2011

Remember when...

our backyard view looked like this??? I really miss the fields and views and open space. I have to remind myself how they stopped mowing these fields down and all of the voles that lived back there. Now, this is our view...


The special needs elementary is in the upper picture, the new elementary is in the lower pictureThis fence divides the school property from
the new church. It has been a LONG year of construction. I don't know if we will be able to sleep in the mornings without the humming of machinery at 7 am. I will NOT miss the dust/dirt!


I think we will love having everything so close, however, I need more trees. And no, that small building on the left is not a playhouse like my mom thought, but a shed for the church. I LOVE how much higher it is from my yard. ;)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That's crazy! I totally think you should use it as a playhouse. ;)

Amber said...

OH, i want a trampoline. How nice to have everything SO close.