Sunday, September 9, 2012

32 Days to Go!!

I am getting so excited to meet our new baby girl.  She is measuring about 5 pounds!  I got some cute 3D pics of her this week and she looks like she has chubby little cheeks.  I have loved feeling her move, but the soreness is definitely kicking in.  I think it is to make us want to go through just about anything to get them out.  Things have gone so well, which I am grateful for being my fourth baby and being older.  I am scheduled for the c-section so that would make her birthday 10/11/12!                                  



4 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Oh my sakes...she looks darling. I can't wait to see her!!! I love that her birthday is 10/11/12--pretty easy to remember. You're getting so close! :)

Melissa Monsen said...

Oh, those pictures are sooo cute! I'm excited for you to have a baby girl, and what an awesome birthday! I am going to the conference, are you going still?

The Five that Jive said...

Wow, those are amazing pics! She's adorable!! I love her birth date, I hope that it works out, that would be so cool!! Hang in there, you're almost there:)!

Lydia Story said...

Yeah!!! She and Titus will share birthdays.