Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Week of Kindergarten

Wyatt's day to start school finally came and he was SUPER excited.  He got switched from morning to afternoon kindergarten just a couple of days before school started, but he really likes his teacher, Miss Glover, and I think we will actually really like afternoons.
 He wanted eggs and chocolate zucchini bread for breakfast.

 With friends from preschool:  Wyatt, Chloe, Bailey, and Sophie.  Most of his neighborhood friends his age are girls.  And yes, he is the smallest one--like by a head.  He told me that morning he wasn't ready for kindergarten because he is too small.  I'm crossing my fingers for a growth spurt!
 A little nervous waiting for school to start.
 Checking out the playground.
 After school the first day.  He said it was fun!  He was happy so I think it went really well.
 His second day of school.  He said it was very very fun.  He has made some new friends but doesn't remember their names.

 Day 3.  He had to go to the babysitter because I was working, so it was sad for me not to see him off to school.
Day 4:  His favorite things about school:  coloring, drawing, recess, snacks, and he LOVES it when his teacher talks like a queen.  He can't wait to start riding his bike like Carson.  I love you Wyatt and hope you have the best year in kindergarten!

1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

He is absolutely darling--I love all of his pictures.