Monday, July 20, 2009

Funnies about Hair

Today, Ryan washed Carson's hair with conditioner. He came in for me to feel his hair. I said, "Oh, that's soft like a teddy bear." He said, "No, like a big furry dog!"
I cut Carson and Wyatt's hair a week or so ago. Wyatt told me he wanted his hair cut like Elmo and now tells everyone he got an Elmo haircut. I guess if anyone is interested, I suppose I specialize in Elmo haircuts, so come on down!

5 comments:

J♥M said...

I think that an Elmo haircut would be perfect for summer! Love it!!

Michelle said...

Ha ha! That is cute. I wouldn't mind an Elmo haircut in this heat!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I am ordering an Elmo haircut for my Ryan. He needs it!!

Teresa said...

I'm sending my boy down too. His hair is getting way too long.

Ryan said...

This is what's great about boys. It's definitely a haircut that catches on.