After work today, I picked up the kids and went to the distribution center to get some things for my sharing time on Sunday. I noticed that I was getting a lot of dirty looks as the boys were playing chase around the other customers. I tried to find what I needed and get out of there as fast as possible. I grabbed a few things and went to check out.
I glanced over and the boys were just playing with the baskets. Phew. Well, I paid for my things and started walking over to where they were. A couple of employees were laughing and saying stuff like "Look at them." and "I don't know where their parents are." I started praying -- please don't be mine...
Sure enough, I walk around the corner and Carson and Wyatt have taken probably at least 50 VHS tapes off of the shelves and started stacking them making towers. They saw me and started hitting the towers, knocking the tapes all over. One employee then says, "You boys must keep your mom busy." You think???
We got the tapes put back and I noticed Wyatt has gone missing. I hear "Na Na! Na Na!" (He is calling for Carson.) He had climbed up under a table on this ledge thing and was hiding. Now, where did he get that from? (My mother in-law said Ryan did that all of the time when he was little!)
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dear Wyatt,
I am so sorry and tried to smuggle your cup and dumped out your chocolate milk. :)Please forgive me.
Your Mom's crazy friend RaKell
I'm glad that it wasn't one of my days to watch the kids. Sorry that they made a big mess honey. You definitely have a lot more patience than I do.
--I totally understand. I have had many a moments like that. At least the store clerks were laughing.
The next time something like that happens, you can always say, "Oh, they're my husband's kids, I'm just babysitting."
I love what Michelle said! I'm glad you made it through that! I had a fun time there recently as well. I really think it's a great place for kids to play! All in the name of replacing the Hymn books they colored up in Sacrament Mtg. Somehow they're still alive and so am I! I have a feeling there'll be many more experiences like these! I'm just glad they all thought it was funny!
Love Michelle's comment! One day you'll look back at all of these memories and laugh. They are such cute boys!
Post a Comment