Here is the latest that has been going on at our house.
Sick:
We put Wyatt in bed for the night. We could hear him playing around, so Ryan went to check on him and he was peeing down the vent in his room.
Nasty:
Ryan has been dumping the lawn clippings over the fence and into the field behind our home. I told him that I was worried this would attract more field mice/voles. So, Ryan went out and raked down the piles of grass. As he was raking, he found a nest of baby mice. They started scattering and he killed at least five with the rake.
Freakin' Birds:
These birds have made a nest under our front porch, and this week the three baby birds have hatched. Every time we go outside, the two birds that are feeding the babies start squawking and swooping at our heads. I think the men working on the house next door think I am crazy because I scream at least once every time we are outside because of a mouse, the 5,000 grasshoppers (that have eaten my flowers), or the freakin' birds. Oh the joy of summer in the country I guess!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious and sad all at once!
My favorite one is Wy peeing down the vent. Why? I can't stop laughing. How do you possibly clean that one up?
Oh my, such luck!! I think the mice are the freakiest, and I hate birds. Its kind of funny about Wyatt, but I can laugh because its not my kid, it would definitely be a different story if was my own.
LOL! I love the vent one! Mice and birds scare me too. I think that's why I didn't sleep much in the cabin. I kept thinking that a mouse was going to come in and climb up in my bed...uggh! They give me the heebies!
Post a Comment