And the winner is...me! I made some decisions! (Lame-o, I know! But I loved your comments and you are all winners because you got some answers right!)
1. Carson is going to go to the new school. I think he will like being close and going to school with friends. Plus, I need to be a little selfish and being a working mom and driving daily would just be tough.
2. Okay, I lied. I haven't made this decision yet, but I am not going to do anything permanent either way for now.
3. We are going to have one large family room/work out area/game table area. I think it will be a fun hang out area for our family and when peeps come over.
4. Ward missionaries. My dad asked what we did to deserve that calling. I thought this was a calling for the 60+ crowd. Ryan thinks it's made up. :) This is so going to be a challenge for me since VT is hard for me. (Thank gosh I have a good partner to get me going!) It was the first time I ever wanted to oppose a sustaining. That would have been awesome, especially with us standing up in front of everyone. (Fingers crossed: Please split our ward. Please split our ward.)
On another note, Ryan is in the dog house. Here's the story. The bishop called Saturday to ask me to speak in church on what I learned while in Primary. Very tough because it wasn't a subject, just my thoughts and who really cares what I think? Anyway, I finally got some thoughts together late that night and went to bed. We have church at 9:00, so I just read through it a few times during sacrament meeting. I did my thing and after came up to Ryan. I had to ask him how I did (not a good sign) and all he said was that I looked at my paper a lot. Thanks a lot. Next time, come up to me, tell me I did super and then I won't worry all dang day long. The end.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment