Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Wyatt's Preschool Program

It seriously seems like I was just blogging about Wyatt's first day of preschool... and now he just had his end of the year program.

He was so shy, but not anymore! They were getting ready to sing a song and he said loudly, "Not this song again!" He knew all the songs and did a terrific job at his program.
He is the "tall" one in the middle.
He loved going to preschool and never had a day when he didn't want to go.

He has since learned all the letters and sounds and how to write his name. He has made a lot of fun things and learned a lot of fun songs he sings for us.
Oh he is growing up and such a cutie if I say so myself! I am so glad he has one more year of preschool before starting kindergarten. I'm just not ready for that yet!

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOL! I love his bold opinion about the song =).

Teresa said...

Seriously so so so CUTE!! I hope he'll sing those songs to me when I come.