Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easton 11 Months




Each stage is so fun and this one is not an exception. Easton has started scrunching up his nose making this face. It's so funny. You can kind of see it in the first picture. He still can't kick the habit of eating paper. We're sure one of these days he will poop out a book. And he has a bit of stubble, as you can see in the last picture. :) JK it's sand!



Here are some other fun things about Easton at 11 months:


  • Loves playing peekaboo and dropping things and hearing us say Uh Oh!

  • Walks around a little pushing his little walker toy

  • Will drink from a straw sippy cup occasionally

  • Has the cutest wave and uses his whole arm to wave

  • Dances when he hears music

  • Pulls up to standing

  • Gives high 5's

  • Loves the tub and as soon as he hears the water, he comes crawling as fast as he can

  • Loves to walk holding onto my fingers

  • Usually wakes up once a night because he misses me

  • Hates getting his diaper changed--that requires holding still

  • Loves being outside

  • Hates being left home

  • Big mess maker

  • Prefers to feed himself and throws most food on the floor

  • Favorite foods are strawberries, cheese, ice cream, bananas, pancakes, and bread

  • Follows me around when I mop the floors trying to get to the bucket and has been sucessful in dumping it all out on my carpet once so far

  • Had his first vacation and was awesome!

We love you, Baby!

3 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Lol @ poop out a book!! I seriously can't believe he's 11 months already! It seems like yesterday that you were still preggers with him! He is such a cutie pie and I'm not just saying that cause he LOVES me! =)

Teresa said...

I can't believe either that he's almost 1. This past year flew by. I love reading about him and his fun personality. Oh I sure miss that little cutie!!

Amber said...

OH what a cute little guy. I can't believe he is that old already. How fun to have a little buddy follow you around. So popular!