Now Ry wants to paint the garage door the same color as the front door. What do you think?
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Babies, Playroom, & Rock
My mom took these the day we went up for my (and Brett's) birthday dinner. I thought this was a really good picture of Michelle. What a sweet mommy!
And I look a little sickly. I need some sun and borrow some of mom's lipstick. :)
For Christmas, my dad helped us finish a playroom in the basement for the boys. It turned out so cute! We love it! The door on the left goes to a future bathroom. The door on the right goes to the stairs and future family room.
Those are airplanes I hand painted on the walls (wink, wink). If anyone asks why there is so much blue in my house, my answer is because it is supposed to be a calming color. :)
The door on the left in this picture goes to a walk in closet and the door on the right is the bathroom door.
This is standing as if you are entering the room from the future family room/bottom of stairs.
This is the best picture I could find of our house before, and here is after we got rock on our house.
We didn't want to pay the builder $10,000 (OUTRAGEOUS!) and we figured we would do it later. We had an opportunity for some amigos to do it for a really good price. Probably cheaper than we could have done it ourselves, so we went for it. I've had a couple of neighbors ask if our house always had rock on it. I smiled and said, "Yes, it has!" 
Now Ry wants to paint the garage door the same color as the front door. What do you think?
Now Ry wants to paint the garage door the same color as the front door. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new playroom and rock on the house!! Yay!!!! I also think the mommies in this picture are adorable (the babies too)
Love it all! How fun to have a play room! Love that you did some hand painting! I've seen garage doors the same color as the door and I like both ways. It looks good now and it'll look good brown like the front door. Way to score a deal on the rock! It's awesome! I love rock!
I love the rock! I think it adds a lot. I also love the playroom.
I love your long hair! So pretty! The playroom is awesome and I agree blue is a fabulous color!
Post a Comment