Sunday, February 27, 2011

My baby is 9 months old!

This little guy is growing so quickly and always on the move. He mostly rolls everywhere, but he will get up on his hands and knees, rock and go backward. I really thought he would be crawling, but he has found his own way to get around! He can get from laying to sitting I found out today. I have walked out of the room twice and he was laying and when I came back, sitting. He has 5 chompers and sticks his tongue out to the side of his mouth. Everything goes in his mouth. I found a 1" bell in his mouth a few weeks ago. He got to Carson's backpack and found it in there. It scared me to death! On Friday, he went to the doctor and they checked his iron. They pricked his foot and put a band aid on his foot. After a few minutes of playing, he had taken off his sock, pulled off the band aid, and was trying to eat it. He loves this Mickey Mouse probably because he is so fun to chew on! He has a basket of toys that he dumps out, then he rolls away to make another mess. He loves to find the bookshelf and pull the books out.
He shakes his head no. He loves to watch ceiling fans so much he almost falls over.
He doesn't sleep very well and will take a bite or two of food, but then he is done.
He growls as much has he "talks". He loves his brothers and wants to be where we all are. He is still a mommy's boy, and I hope he never outgrows it! He pulls my hair to get my attention, which I do hope he outgrows soon or I will be visiting Mama Joan very soon.
He has gotten the nickname of Bubba. His hair is so red in the sun and he has definitely come with what Ryan and I call a "red head personality". He knows what he wants and wants it now! Oh and he hates taking his meds so much that he shakes his head and locks his jaw shut. I can't blame him. They really stink.
He gets excited when we come home and stares at you until you show him some attention. He laughs when he gets startled.
I love his grins, kisses, hugs, waves, and claps. It is so fun to watch him discover how to do new things.

Here are Easton's 9 month stats:
Weight 20 lbs 2 oz (45%)
Height 28" (42%)
Head Circumference 18" (63%)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I just love that little guy, such a cutie!! I think he looks a bit like Carson in the picture by the bookshelf. I loved you posting about what he likes/dislikes. I thought is growling was hilarious when I heard him do it at moms! Don't let him get any bigger...;)