Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday Happenings

My birthday was great. Although I wonder if someone is trying to send some kind of a message by having 3 earthquakes here in SS in 3 days surrounding my birthday and it was 0 fun!

Here are the highlights:

I got to sleep in until 9:30!!

Ryan made me a yummy breakfast--heart shaped pancake included. :)

Rock climbing and laser tag at Trafalga.

Eating linner with the SR Citizens at Chuck's! Thanks Crystal, Ry, & Connor for joining us! It was so awesome having you there with us! You're the best!!!

Thank you for all the phone calls and comments! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!

2 comments:

J♥M said...

I guess it was complete with quakes! Love that you had special people make you feel special! You deserve a Happy Birthday!

Ryan and Crystal said...

I thought I would be included in there. Not only did you eat with the SC but with me. Happy Birthday