Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Honey B!

Hooray, I'm 30!




To: Honey B
From: Ryan


I just wanted to let you know how how special you are to us Honey B. You are a great wife, mother, friend, sister, and daughter. You have brought so much happiness to my life and all those around you. Thank you for all that you do for your boys and I. We are blessed to have you in our lives. You are beautiful, loving, caring, and my best friend in the whole world. We hope that today is the best birthday ever and we look forward to many, many more. We love you more than anything.


To: Mom
From: Carson


I love you more than anything in the whole world. You are the best mommy ever. Happy Birthday Mom!

To: Mommy
From: Wy Wy

Happy Birthday Mommy. You are a great mommy and I love you so, so much.

Love,

Britney's Boys aka (Ryan, Carson, Wyatt, & Easton)

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Seriously so sweet!! Happy Birthday B! Hope your day was amazing and I think I've enjoyed my 30s more than my 20s, so here's to an amazing decade!

Preston and Keri said...

Awww, so sweet! Happy Birthday again, Honey B! =)
I never knew Ryan could be such a sap! It's pretty cute!
Hope you had a fantastic day! 30's not so bad...I guess!

J♥M said...

You guys are perfect together! What a sweet and thoughtful post! I'm so happy to know you! Hope you had a great one! I'm sure you're having a great party! 30 is better than 35. I think! I'll let you know for sure in September!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Britney! Love you!