Since Carson didn't let Wyatt (or anyone else other than Grandma Joan) go to the zoo with him on his birthday, Wyatt has been telling Carson that he isn't invited to his birthday party. This morning they were at it again. Carson told Wyatt that he was going to go to his birthday party and Wyatt yelled back, "No you not you big bowy (bully) head!"
When Wyatt says his prayers, this is what he says:
"Peese bess Cawson to tuwn seven.
Peese bess Me to tuwn fouw.
Peese bess Easton to tuwn one.
And bess Mommy won't have any mow bowthdays."
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is the funniest/cutest kid EVER!
I love his prayer! Can you maybe ask him if he'll pray for me not to have any more Birthdays too?? =)
That is so cute. I love the way he talks! Too bad he doesn't want Carson to come to his birthday, but it is sure cute that he knows what he wants.
That is so cute!
LOL!! I can totally picture him saying those things too. I just love that boy! Yay that his birthday is only a month away!
He is the cutest, ever! I would love to hear him talk in person...he has to melt your heart everyday.
I love how you're capturing these moments! Down to the way he talks! He is so cute! Love that he's got the birthdays all figured out!
How hillarious!!! You have the funniest kids.
Post a Comment