Monday, January 19, 2009

Dad's Bowling Birthday Party!

Saturday, we all (except Uncle Brett; Uncle Kevan kept dodging my camera) went bowling for my dad's birthday. The pictures of Dad will be in a different post. Here are some pictures of the party go-ers.
Cute Makayla. I love your hair and your shirt!! Wherever did you get it? :)
Madi, you are such a pretty girl and growing up so fast!


Bailey loved my cupcakes! Yeah!

Wyatt, Carson, and Sydney also enjoying the yummy food.


Cute smile, Lexi! You are an awesome bowler!

The best Aunt Crystal and Uncle Ryan ever! Thanks for being so great with our kids and staying over on Saturday to play!

Carson's way to hit a "splitter". You just close your eyes and hope for the best.

Check out Teresa's awesome form! You really should join a league.

Cute Michelle and Kael. Watching the kids and being the part of the cheering section. Every good bowler needs fans.

The bowler of the night. No one could beat Ryan A.'s professional form. I hear there weren't too many places to take a date in Price. ;)

Look at this hottie. Whoever caught him is one lucky girl!

More pictures of the cheering section. Nothin' better than cold pizza and root beer while watching the bowlers. Can you believe Sami and Wyatt are eleven months apart?!? And Sami is the older one. Cute kids!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

We sure had fun and the annual birthday/bowling party. I enjoy getting together with the in-laws because we have a lot of fun together. I also realized that it's pretty sad when I bowl better on the Wii than I do in real life.

Ryan and Crystal said...

It was so fun I enjoyed being with you this weekend. I loved your post and all your pictures. You rock my world.

Michelle said...

I think that's the cutest shirt ever too that Kay is wearing. Thanks for the yummy cupcakes. I know each of my girls had at least 2 or 3 each. What a fun night. You took some great pictures!

Teresa said...

I had 3 cupcakes--yes, that's why I look like I do. It was sure yummy though! Fun times just wish we didn't have to leave early. I'll bowl next year!