Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Alarm Clock
Carson is my little alarm clock. Every morning he comes in between 7 and 7:30 ready for breakfast. What a man! Today, he came in at 6:45. I told him I was not getting up until the clock said 7-3-0. He hopped into bed with me while I was trying to sleep. He would inform me each time the clock would change. Then, he started counting. After a while, he started doing some math. I had no clue that he knew how to add! He was saying 2 plus 2 equals 4 and all the numbers up to 5 plus 5 equals 10. What a little smartie. Now, if only he had a snooze button.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow!! I didn't know Carson could count. I think you have a genius!! That is excellent. Keep it up Carson!!
I must say that I hate being woken up before the time that I HAVE to get up. Now that my kids are older I tell them to go in the other room, turn the TV down on low, and watch it until it's time to get up. I'm kind of lazy huh! Ditto to what Skip said--he is a smartie pants!
Who needs an alarm clock when you have kids right? I'll just say that I'm happy it's not me. Sorry honey.
Post a Comment