Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Woo"

A few months ago I had a fortune cookie and the fortune read, "You will soon be crossing desert sands for a fun vacation." Well, in a few weeks we are going to take the boys to Disneyland. I am so so excited! Although, I have been worried about Wyatt because he loves to walk by himself and since he is so small, I am constantly losing him. So, I went to Walmart yesterday and I found a harness with a dog on it. When we got home, he put it on and had Carson take him for a walk while he put his tongue out and panted. Today he keeps asking me to put on his "woo" and take him for walks. Too funny!
Ryan didn't like the idea of me putting our little boy on a leash. It's a lot better than the leash my parents use to use to keep track of me. That thing was horrible and I think I was like six when they made me wear it. Wyatt looks pretty cute with his leash. I just hope he doesn't get sick of it before Disneyland and we don't lose anyone.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I really need one for Jake.

Teresa said...

That's too cute! I love his little legs. He makes me smile.

Michelle said...

That is a really cute picture of little Wy!
I picked up the monkey leash to tie my kids up with when need be. The kids wanted the dog, but I told them we needed the darker brown monkey. (I'm not as clean as you.)

Ryan and Crystal said...

I love it. I think thats really smart to have that. Yes I remember the leash we used. I'm glad you had to wear it too. I thought I was the only one. I still remember it was yellow and white I remember walking through the mall with it on. I hated that thing.

Maclaine & Sara said...

I can remember wearing a pink one with ducks or swans on it...whatever it was I hated it. I am glad Wyatt likes his though, he looks cute acting like a puppy. Disneyland sounds like a lot of fun. We will get there one of these days! :)

Amber said...

That is hilarious! How fun to go to Disney Land!

Ryan said...

It is pretty funny now after seeing the pictures of him and how much he enjoys having it. Hopefully it's more of a help that a burden come vacation time.