Saturday, April 18, 2009

You know you have boys when...

They enjoy being used as weights for a cheap home gym.

One of them always has a bruise, which is usually on his face and the two year old has gotten to the point where he asks for ice and holds it there himself.

They think ketchup goes on everything.

You're four-year-old's favorite song is "Shift Work".

They go downstairs to "work" and start pulling nails out of the walls.

Some days you have angry cowboys shooting at you. Others you have super heros trying to save you from the bad guys.
They make beards out of bubbles and have to put deoderant on their pits to be just like their dad.

You have to tell them things 4,454,927 times because of their selective hearing and they still don't seem to listen and do as they are told.
You have tracks and dings in your walls from their toys and cars.
You can't get enough of their hugs and kisses and can't imagine life without them!

7 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm happy to see that our boys enjoy the time that they have to be young. It's great that one of us is usually around to capture these sometimes strange and funny moments in their childhood. I wonder what they will think when we show them these pictures later on in their lives.

Teresa said...

So cute! I love the song Shift Work too. We'll have to sing a duet. I'm lovin' the pictures.

Michelle said...

LOL! That is too cute! i just love the pictures. Carson makes a cute little cowboy--all boy.

Ryan and Crystal said...

Your so lucky to have 3 great boys to keep you entertained. I love the pictures.

marci said...

That is so cute! I love my boy!

Ashlee said...

Amen on that last one! It drives me crazy telling my Carson over and over again the same things. Ahhhh! It's a good thing they're cute!

Amber said...

Awesome! I love the list. I love the angry cowboy! At least someone will soon come save you.