Betcha can't tell Carson was mad at me, huh? We had a fun weekend. We spent some time in Henefer and had a blast up there. We came home and made nests and dyed more eggs. Carson did so well dying eggs and thinks we need to dye eggs every day now. Wyatt only broke 4 or 5. I love holidays and having fun traditions to do together. Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Easter!
Betcha can't tell Carson was mad at me, huh? We had a fun weekend. We spent some time in Henefer and had a blast up there. We came home and made nests and dyed more eggs. Carson did so well dying eggs and thinks we need to dye eggs every day now. Wyatt only broke 4 or 5. I love holidays and having fun traditions to do together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love the picture! One's all smiles and ones, well... happily ever after. You're a great mom!
I also love the picture. It cracks me up!! I want some nests they look so yummy!!! It was great spending time with you last weekend, I'm glad you came up.
Aspyn isn't in our pictures of dying eggs because she was mad at me and pouting in her room. I wish I had a great picture like that!
Better late than never to celebrate Easter. I'm just glad that I was able to have some time to dye eggs with the kids.
So cute! What an awesome Mommy! We're going to dye eggs tomorrow. Better late than never. :)
Post a Comment