The fence dudes are here installing the posts for our fence. If they happen to have the feeling like they are being watched, well they are. The boys keep going from window to window watching them drill the holes for the posts. They decided they needed to work too, so put on their construction attire and went to work. You can't see very well, but Carson's belt is as tight as it can go. I hope he doesn't cut off the circulation to anything important. Thanks, Aunt Teresa for giving them the extra hats from your primary activity. They are definitely being put to use!Wednesday, April 29, 2009
We're getting a fence!
The fence dudes are here installing the posts for our fence. If they happen to have the feeling like they are being watched, well they are. The boys keep going from window to window watching them drill the holes for the posts. They decided they needed to work too, so put on their construction attire and went to work. You can't see very well, but Carson's belt is as tight as it can go. I hope he doesn't cut off the circulation to anything important. Thanks, Aunt Teresa for giving them the extra hats from your primary activity. They are definitely being put to use!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the picture!!! You should blow it up. I love how Carson has pens in his shirt- reminds me of dad. And I love how Wyatt has a play phone in his hand. Thats such the typical guy. Guys think they can fix it but we all know guys have to end up calling someone in the end to fix it lol. Just kidding. I love it. Yeay on getting a fence. Hopefully that helps
You are going to LOVE your new fence! It's awesome to be able to let the kiddos go outside and know that they are safe. Lovin' the construction attire. I'm glad that I can be of service.
Wahoo for the fence!
Cute little construction workers! Do they hire out?
From the looks of it, I would have to say that we probably won't be having our sons be doctors. Guess we'll just have to settle for construction workers honey.
Hurray for fences to keep children in!!! What a happy day!
I am sooooo jealous! Congrats!
Post a Comment