
Yesterday we woke up to snow! I can't believe the crazy weather we have been having. I don't watch the news because it is depressing and the weather people seem to get it all wrong, so it was a surprise to have snow. The kids went out and even built a mini snow man. They think Christmas is coming. :) By about 3:00, every trace of snow was gone. The kids had fun, and I think they look pretty cute in their snow clothes. Hopefully this is the last time this season we will need to bring them out. Our yard needs a lot of TLC, so hopefully warmer weather is on its way!
3 comments:
I think I'm over the snow thing. It's time for warm weather. At least you can look forward to Southern Cal in a few weeks.
Okay, that is just nuts! I can't believe you had enough snow to make a snowman. It's a little one but still! It is April for goodness sakes. Oh well, spring is here and summer will soon follow!
I had a great time with the kids building the mini snowman. The plus side was that is was all melted by the afternoon. I wish all snow days were like that.
Post a Comment